SMS Terms & Conditions
When you donate via SMS to The Cradle of Hope please note that in addition to the donation, you will incur your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates). No free SMS’s will apply.
- All donations will go towards The Cradle of Hope’s work with less fortunate and homeless adults and children.
- Please ensure you spell the keyword carefully and send your text message to the correct short code or your donation will not be received.
- If your keyword and short code are valid, you will be charged the donation amount. Any repeat texts will result in repeat donations.
- If your keyword or short code is invalid, you may not receive a reply message but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will in such a case not be donating to The Cradle of Hope.
- If you would like to contribute additional donations to The Cradle of Hope, you can donate online https://thecradleofhope.org/donate/
- All donations to The Cradle of Hope, including the donation from the text, are non-refundable.
- The Cradle of Hope cannot accept any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider, or otherwise which may result in any text being lost or not properly received. https://www.bulksms.com/company/email-disclaimer.htm
- The Cradle of Hope is a registered NPC, Article 21 Company: 2007/030236/08 NPO: 062-511, PBO: 930 027 742
- There is no limit on the number of times you may donate via sms.
- You can donate from a South-African mobile only.
- Your text will be charged at your standard network rate (based on your service provider rates).
- The Cradle of Hope can be contacted on 076-262-0452 or email@example.com